Bespoke rainwater harvesting systems for any commercial application
WPL's bespoke, fully packaged, automated systems make rainwater harvesting and recycling easy for any commercial application.
Why choose RainSustain?
- Cost efficient - cost savings can be made on mains water consumption uses such as toilet flushing and commercial laundry.
- Tax efficient - the WPL RainSustain rainwater harvesting system has been accredited by the Enhanced Capital Allowance Scheme (ECA) through The Carbon Trust, on behalf of the Government. This means that businesses investing in a RainSustain system can claim 100% first year tax relief on their qualifying capital expenditure.
- Environmentally sound - RainSustain systems can help reduce your carbon footprint - an important factor in terms of both reputation and environmental impact.
- Hassle-free - RainSustain systems come complete with a full design and advisory service to ensure a water-tight fit and easy operation for any business, industrial or commercial application.
- Helps alleviate flood risk by collecting excess rainwater
- Provides a source of usable water during periods of lower rainfall
- Features the latest in low noise, self-priming pumps
- All units come with direct feed, duty assist and duty standby as standard
- Floating suction pump with micro filter suspended beneath the surface to ensure the water taken is at the optimum level of cleanliness
- Tank range approved for the ECA includes 25m3, 50m3, 60m3 and 70m3
- Internal and external filters are available for roof sizes from 200m2 to 1500m2
- Easily accessible 'out of tank' filters mean no confined-space entry required for service or maintenance
According to the needs of each application, systems may include the following:
- Above ground and below ground tanks
- Low noise, self-priming pumps
- Direct feed, duty assist and duty stand-by
- Dry mounted or submersible pump options
- Accessible filters for servicing, cleaning and maintenance
- Water meters showing tank levels and water use (ideal for public areas such as supermarket foyers, hotel receptions, etc.)
Not to be used in applications where the water is used for human consumption, such as drinking and food preparation. Uses include:
- Toilet flushing
- Laundry (hotel/commercial/hospital)
- General cleaning (yard wash down)
- Irrigation (sports grounds, gardens, parks)
- Vehicle washing (e.g. fleet)
- Animal wash down
To submit an enquiry to WPL please complete the enquiry form on our Contact Us page and someone from our sales team will contact you as soon as possible.
Only at WPL
WPL's comprehensive, end-to-end service includes customer care and technical support throughout, ensuring a smooth and problem-free specification, delivery and installation. Our service includes:
- Initial site survey
- Full system design
- Bespoke systems available for special requirements
- Technical support during and after installation
Dimensions and technical specifications
For full technical specification, please download the RainSustain Commercial technical specification
Here to Help
We hope you can find everything you need here on our website but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us on 023 92242 600 or email email@example.com – we'll be happy to help.