Professional support for merchants and distributors, property developers and specifiers
WPL has a close relationship with the merchant channel as well as with professional property developers and specifiers. With over 20 years' industry experience, our range includes solutions to meet every application and we work hard to ensure that our products continue to meet new market demands and evolving regulation requirements.
WPL's rainwater harvesting systems and sewage treatment plants are specifically designed to meet commercial needs, with cost-effective products that are simple to install and that meet all necessary requirements - including Building Regulations and the Code for Sustainable Homes WAT1, WAT2 and SUR1.
Dedicated to excellence
Our award-winning, end-to-end customer care includes:
- Dedicated nationwide sales force, technically trained and able to help with product selection and specification
- Helpful customer service team, always there to advise your customers on installation and specification of our products
- Experienced, British Water accredited engineers, available to provide technical advice as well as installation support
- Marketing support, including point-of-sale material, brochures, posters, email and direct marketing campaigns, and display products for your showroom
- Training and continuous professional development for your staff and employees
Products specifically relevant for commercial organisations are:
Grease Management Products
Service and Maintenance